Saturday, May 11, 2013

D.I.Y- Geometric Loops


Hello Girls!!!!!
I hope you are doing great
Today I am going to help out with an easy D.I.Y .Are there any boring and out dated earings lying in your wardrobe collection ???? I am sure there must be , its time to spice up your old earrings with the trendy one's
This season geometric jewellery is the hottest trend. So here is a simple D.I.Y for you.


Things You'll Need:
1. Old pair of earrings (prefer one with a flat surface)
2. Cello Tape
3. Nail Enamel ( any 2 colour of your choice)
#Step1:
Once you have decided with the earrings from your existing collection. As I found my web hanging lying in my collection, so i decided to use these.Now  Place them on a even flat surface .
#Step2:
After you'r done with the above step take a tape and try pasting in a such manner that it forms a geometric figure in the centre, maybe a triangle,a square or a hexagon. I decided to go with the triangle.Once you are done with the tape make shure the inner portion forming a geometric figure is clean.
now fill the left out portion with colour you wish to (i choose to go with pink) .For a clean and trendy finish apply two coats of the nail enamel. Allow it to dry for atleast 10 minutes.
#Step3:
Peel of the tapes carefully after it has dried completly,You"ll get a clean geometric figure of your choice and now apply nail enamel of diffrent colour contrasting to the previous one on the remaining portion. Let it dry completly and at end apply the transparent top coat to give a shinny surface.

Your Trendy Geometric earrings are ready to spice up your outfit hope you like it. :) have a good day.


Love Sanchi And Rupali ;p

2 comments: