Thursday, June 20, 2013

Photo Diary :-)

Hello people!!!
 I hope You are enjoying the blog :-). The next thing I am going to talk about is Photography. We all love clicking right ???!!
 So today I am going to talk about my first photography exprience.
I have been practicing for 2 years now. I still remember my first shot ,it was a life changing exprience. It was of beautiful red crypton leaf . I was On holiday to Uttrakhand . I used to own a digital camera. While checking out from the hotel a bunch of red crypton leaves in the garden area drew my attention and I decided to click them as I got closer to leaves and as my camera was in auto mode it automatically switched to macro mode the leaf exactly near the lense got clearer defocusing the rest I still mesmerize it was amazing!!!:-). Thrilled with excitment I told my sister to have a glance at it and she encouraged me to click more .It changed my way in viewing things ,at once nature became so beautiful to me and I started exploring mother nature. Since then there is no looking back . Every weekend I pick up my camera and set out to click all that is beautiful around.
Photography is an art or practice of taking or processing photograph's no matter how expensive camera you own but it is useless untill you use it. It is how you express ,how you see things and learning how other people see it. I feel absouletly relaxed when I spend time clicking and trust me you just need a sense of adventure and imagination and I am sure we all have great imagination . There is no magic in the camera or lense "It is in your eye" it depends on your eye and your lense ,how you turn a boring picture to an amazing and creative shot .Worrying less about technical aspect will definatly give you an amazing shot click what you find different you never know what turns out to be amazing. Why you have to hoard your photographic insight ????Just share them . It's not in your Camera It's in You. You need to develop a style even if that style is a no style. You all got great vision just start clicking and start sharing your great shots.
Here's a look of my first shot
Enjoy:-) For More Shots Visit https://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?set=a.1885991951964.2096168.1306358060&type=3

No comments:

Post a Comment